Not interested in sleeping away your school break? Good, because we don’t think that’s a good use of your brain. We recruit forward-thinking, result-driven students that can help us find fresh and innovative ways to take our business to the next level. Each of our Internship/Co-Op Programs is a direct feeder into our full-time trainee programs. There’s no coffee run or making copies here. An impactful, challenging co-op at AB will let you prove your mettle and ability to produce results so you can join our full-time Brewery Trainee Program.
What You Will Do
- You’ll be entrusted to run production lines, teams and work on some strategic, high-impact projects. The Brewery Trainee Program Co-op is an intensive program that attracts the brightest, most driven individuals who can take on challenging projects in a variety of environments.
- We offer semester-long co-op experiences - January – August, June – December.
- We’ll save you a spot to work in one of our breweries learning the fascinating processes behind the Brewing, Operations, Logistics, and Utilities departments. In addition to our breweries we will have opportunities in our Corporate Support and Research Pilot Brewery at our headquarters in St. Louis where you’ll learn about process improvement, raw materials, quality and maintenance. Not to mention, at the conclusion of your co-op you we will have you show off your hard work to our most experienced leadership team.
Our highly coveted BTP Internships will be reserved for our incredible returning co-ops! So before spending the summer with us as a BTP Intern we recommend you start your career at AB as a BTP Co-Op first. The purpose of this program is to seek out individuals with a wide variety of skills that will not only make an impact during the Co-Op experience, but hope to join our Brewery Trainee Program full-time upon graduation...and one day become our future BrewMasters and General Managers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- If you’re the right fit for our culture, we’ll take you as you are. And even though a background in Engineering or Science fields would definitely help, we’re also open to Food Science, Environmental/Safety or even Quantum Mechanics majors. Because all we really want is like minded, hard-working, passionate professionals like us.
- You’re driven and have the ability to prioritize and thrive in a fast-paced environment, with proven analytical, influential and negotiation skills. And while you may have a preference, you are open to experiencing opportunities across various functions and different regions in the U.S.
- You don’t like being bored, because you like managing multiple projects simultaneously. When given a challenge you are motivated to deliver results. And even though everyone knows Microsoft Office, you know you can bring more to the table.
- B.S. in Engineering, Science, Environmental/Safety or a related degree.
- 2.8 GPA.
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven analytical, influence and negotiation skills.
- Driven to deliver results against challenging performance indicators.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and teams simultaneously.
- Mobile within North America throughout the duration of co-op program.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and ability to quickly adapt to new systems.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Willingness to work rotating shifts.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Virginia (United States...
- Closing Date:6th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm