Conduct safety risk management, D.O.T., security and environmental training and education including compliance with federal and state occupational safety and health administration, environmental protection standards, federal motor carrier safety regulations/department of transportation regulations, security policies and Anheuser-Busch and wholesale operations division policy.
What You Will Do
- Provide a leadership role in ensuring a safe work environment for all employees.
- Perform safety, insurance, environmental, D.O.T., security and environmental audits and inspections to comply with all current federal, state, county and city requirements as well as Anheuser-Busch and wholesale operations division requirements.
- Investigate all auto accidents, general liability claims, and other actions filed against the branch.
- Review, compile and report safety, D.O.T., security and environmental statistics.
- Track, monitor and deliver training.
- Ensure compliance with department of transportation requirements.
- Obtain certificates of insurance.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) field.
- Possess strong communication, analytical, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, work with numerous internal customers, departments, and vendors.
- Strong internal and external customer orientation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including presentation skills.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Solid planning, organizational skills, and effective problem-solving skills.
- Strong initiative and follow-up skills.
- Strong leadership, influencing skills, professionalism and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Environmental, Health Services
California (United States...
- Closing Date:7th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm