Provide support to the Safety Manager for all related safety tasks including but not limited to safety training, facility audits, injury reporting, and administrative tasks.
What You Will Do
- Partner with internal customers to identify, implement and document cost savings and process improvement initiatives surrounding safety.
- Conduct safety risk management, D.O.T., security and environmental training and education including compliance with federal and state occupational safety and health administration, environmental protection standards, federal motor carrier safety regulations/department of transportation regulations, security policies and Anheuser-Busch and wholesale operations division policy.
- Perform safety, insurance, environmental, D.O.T., security and environmental audits and inspections to comply with all current federal, state, county and city requirements as well as Anheuser-Busch and wholesale operations division requirements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree or a master's degree or recently graduated in EHS, Supply Chain, Logistics, Industrial Engineering or a related field.
- GPA of 3.0 or higher preferred.
- Knowledge of local regulations and marketplace preferred.
- Safety or related experience is a plus (includes internships).
- Strong communication, analytical, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, work with numerous internal customers and departments.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access), plus the ability to quickly learn other applicable systems.
- Must be available for at least 6 months or more. Long-term intern preferred.
Closed 7 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Logistics and Supply Chain
California (United States...
- Closing Date:6th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm