What You Will Do
- Strategize on maintenance, work instruction and methods to create plant equipment preventive maintenance procedures.
- Support in the planning of routine maintenance of production equipment.
- Analyze breakdowns, diagnose faults and lead time critical equipment repairs. Implement preventive measures to improve machine reliability.
- Work with reliability engineers to improve equipment performance and extend equipment useful life cycle.
- Oversee and control maintenance costs. Manage budget for equipment upgrades and replacements.
- Train and mentor less experienced engineers and technicians in equipment operating concepts and maintenance techniques.
- Function as project development member to install or upgrade equipment. Schedule and obtain project material and manpower.
- Support Plant EHS and quality initiatives and targets.
- Responsible for developing budgets and long-range plans based on company growth and future maintenance needs.
- Responsible for the maintenance (corrective, preventive, predictive) of plant equipment, wet process and dryer, dry blending and packaging, Clean in Place systems, warehouse in comply with the Site Safety and GMP procedures to ensure good uptime and good MTBF.
- Responsible for support the equipment qualification and validation, such as walkdown, punch list commissioning, IQ/ OQ/ PQ for any new project.
- Responsible for execution of work order and record job performed via MAXIMO system.
- Responsible for writing Job Aids and Maintenance SOP writing, CCA and ER investigation.
- Manage and lead contractor, vendors and service providers to perform maintenance or project works.
- Responsible for Maintenance budget for area of responsibilities.
- Lead and Take part in continuous improvement efforts/ projects.
- May act as delegate to the Engineering Manager when required.
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering.
- Fresh Graduates are welcomed to apply (grad between July-Sept 2021).
- 0-2 years of internship/working experience in manufacturing plant preferred, candidates with prior experience in Maintenance advantageous.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong trouble shooting and problem-solving skills.
Closing in 4 days
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Mechanical, Engineering Mechatronics
- Closing Date:26th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm