What You Will Do
- Responsible for managing the overall projects related to Manufacturing Equipment/ design while ensuring the highest levels of quality.
- Oversees the planning, development, implementation and maintenance of manufacturing methods, processes, and operations for new and existing products.
- Ensures the effective use of materials, equipment and personnel in producing quality products at an effective operating cost.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and Procedures.
- Initiates and completes technical activities leading to new or improved products or process, for current programs, next generation program and to meet strategic goals and objectives of the company.
- Prepares reports publishes and makes presentations to communicate findings.
- Partner with Engineering on the installation, modification, upgrade and maintenance of manufacturing equipment.
- Implement, document and maintain controlled, repeatable production processes.
- Create and upgrade equipment or process operating procedures to be used by manufacturing personnel.
- Development of qualification and validation protocols.
- Participate in and/or lead qualification and validation activities.
- Interface with other departments and suppliers to address root causes.
- Incorporate business policies and procedures into task completion.
- Understand the business needs of the company and has knowledge of the customer needs of our business.
- Cultivates internal and external network of resources to complete tasks.
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Fresh Graduates are welcomed to apply (grad between July-Sept 2021).
- 0-2 years of internship/working experience in manufacturing plant preferred, candidates with prior experience in Process/Packaging advantageous.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong trouble shooting and problem-solving skills.
Closing in 2 days
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Chemical Processing
- Closing Date:26th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm