Who is Accenture?
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
Associate Software Engineer (6 - 12 months internship)
A Software Engineering Associate assists in the development, delivery and management of technology-based business solutions. Exposure to coding, testing and implementing configuration changes and assisting in the design of software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements.
Accenture Technology continues to spearhead its role in elevating market efficiency. This is your opportunity to be a part of these exciting times. Come and join us if you are:
- Excited and looking forward to the next stage of the technology revolution
- Passionate in technologies and striving to make a difference with the aid of automation
- Interested to make an impact to society by helping industry leaders elevate their business efficiency
- Enjoy being in the community of great and enthusiastic people who share goals and accomplishments
- Striving to perform, inspire, progress and achieve more
- Have a good command of English and Chinese (Cantonese)
- Available for at least 6 months full-time internship/placement period
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the technical design process by participating in the analysis of technical application requirements
- Assisting in implementing analyses that will identify requirements related to people, processes and technology
- Participating in implementing the technical infrastructure, including networks, platforms and servers, enterprise enabling, application enabling, security and operations management
- Assisting in the integration of technical and application components to meet business requirements
- Coding and testing program modules that meet design specifications; assisting in the design
- Maintaining, tuning and repairing applications to keep them performing according to technical and functional specifications; providing user support
- Participating in execution and documentation of tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements
- Executing conversion plans and documenting possible improvements; identifying disruptions in the processes
Gains from the Internship/Placement:
- On-project training will be provided
- Experience your learning journey at Accenture with your internship batchmates
- Participate in our projects and work with some of the most established companies in Hong Kong
- Gain business knowledge about specific industries, and deepen functional know-how
- Learn the full solutioning cycle - from idea origination to design to solution delivery
- Acquire experience in delivering large scale advanced technology solutions
- Practice modern delivery methodologies to upgrade the delivery skillset
- Interns will have the opportunity to receive a return offer for our graduate programs and join us as an Accenture Campus Ambassador
Recruitment Timeline and Notification:
- Summer batch: Kick off the recruitment in April/May and start work in July
- Winter batch: Kick off the recruitment in Nov/Dec and start work in Feb next year
- Candidates who passed the CV screening will be contacted by HR for further interview arrangements.
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:20th May 2022, 3:59 pm