With a proven track record, Accenture is focused on leveraging local best practices and successes, and is dedicated to delivering premium client value and results. Accenture helps clients define strategy, streamline business processes, integrate systems, promote innovation and enhance overall competitive advantage to ultimately attain high performance.
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
As a Consulting Intern, you will be at the core of understanding and responding to our clients' business challenges. You are likely to be involved in a range of activities from assessing a client's business capabilities to assisting with business transformation activities.
What you will do
- Conduct industry and client research and analysis to identify opportunities for improvements
- Gather and document client's current business processes, people and technology capabilities and requirements
- Perform financial assessments to support the development of new business processes and architecture
- Assist in the design and development of new business processes, capabilities and supporting technologies
- Support the testing and implementation of new business processes
- Develop communications, training and job aids to assist in change management activities
What you will need
- Studying in a Bachelor degree program at a globally renowned university/college with expected graduation date January 2020 or later
- Eligible to work in Hong Kong without work visa
- Good financial acumen, financial analysis and diagnosis skills
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Solid leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of verbal and written skills in English and preferably Chinese
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:28th Feb 2019, 6:00 pm