Create the Moments that Matter experience for the interns and more support for the line managers, build future pipeline
What you will do
- Support execution of cross-functional global projects within our organization
- Support data analysis, creating status reports and presentations as well as other project management tasks such as leading individual work streams / packages
- Drive the progress analysis for large strategic projects and the development of progress reporting capabilities
- Support development of processes, structures and frameworks that support the implementation of smart solutions to improve the status quo
- Project management and presentation skills
- Strategic capacity & capability building in a sourcing organization
- Product development processes from design to production
- Collaboration between factory, sourcing, materials, product development, demand planning and marketing
- Various parties within Global Operations
Required Skills and Abilities
- Enrolled student at an accredited college or university with emphasis on the areas of business, supply chain, information systems, or operations.
- Fluent in English (oral and in writing)
- An enrolled student throughout the entire internship period at an accredited college or university with emphasis on the areas of business, supply chain, information systems, or operations.
- Full time availability (~40h per week) for minimum 4 months
- Good project management, interpersonal and communication skills with interest/ability to understand the bigger picture
- Ability to accept and meet critical deadlines with good planning and organization skills
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office suite (esp. Power Point and Excel)
- Process thinking / end-to-end mindset
- Action oriented and solution-minded team player
- Self-motivated with a keen interest to learn
Student must be enrolled at the university for the complete duration of the internship
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Information Systems, Logistics...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:21st Feb 2018, 6:00 pm