As one of the fastest growing markets, Asia Pacific has been a key growth and profitability driver for our company.
To plan the future bench strength for Asia Pacific, we would like to launch the APAC Future Talent Program to provide the young talents the platform to grow as individuals and as future employees
In the APAC Future Talent Program, we offer a unique platform to start your career coached by experienced mentors and managers.
What You Will Do
- We will pair you up with various function heads who will mentor you in navigating the program.
- We will offer interesting Training & Development courses throughout the duration of the Program.
- You will have the opportunity to rotate within 24 months through different commercial functions and abroad. The change of department every six months offers you the opportunity to get to know the various departments, work in multinational teams, and develop detailed specialist knowledge, and a wide network.
- We will provide overseas rotation opportunity within the Asia-Pacific market to help you develop the multicultural career.
Required Skills and Abilities
- This will be an exciting opportunity for individuals with an international mindset, who have a strong passion for sports and holds a university degree and/or up to 12 months of working experience.
- You’ll need to be proficient in English, a leader and team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Honing a keen sense of business acumen with excellent critical thinking and analytical skill sets showcasing proactiveness, adaptability in driving results.
- This exciting program will start on 1 July, 2019!
- Job type:Graduate jobs
- Closing Date:24th Jan 2019, 6:00 pm