To support the development of the local marketing team in activities relating to omnichannel and brand communications, and to oversee projects addressing identified gaps/opportunities.
What You Will Do
- Support & execute in activities relating Brand Activation (i.e. channel/partner/country analysis, monthly reports, newsletters etc).
- Support & execute local marketing events within the brand guidelines and media communications plan (eg: adidas Runners, women’s campaign etc).
- Support and drive strong processes/knowledge sharing platforms/bibles within the go-to-market calendar.
- Monitor, compile and disseminate relevant info on market, competitor and consumer insights (eg: relevant category specific info, competitor’s advertising activities etc).
- Manage PO process.
- Be an active, contributing participant in all meetings and touchpoints.
- Internal - Country Brand Marketing especially Communications, Omni-channel Marketing, eComm, Retail, Country Sales.
- External - Agencies, Media, external brand partners.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Professional Background/Experience - Preferably in agency, apparel/ fashion or FMCG Retail.
- Exposure - Sports, Fashion.
- Microsoft Office Suite (i.e Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint) - Advanced.
- Photoshop - Advanced.
- English - Advanced.
- Process driven, Self-starter.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Manage Relationship and Diversity.
- Win-win mentality.
- Lateral and out-of-box strategic thinking.
Closing in 15 days
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:10th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm