Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization - To support the function and operations of the SEA eCommerce business (Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia and Vietnam).
What You Will Do
Digital Analytics & Reporting - 50%:
- Provide assistance on data collection, cleansing and report generation of eCom key KPIs, Sales performance or other performance reports.
- Assist with the development of standard templates and reports for management.
- Develop key insights for all internal & external stakeholders to drive additional growth opportunities.
Customer Service & ePayments - 40%:
- Assist with collecting and sharing Knowledge Management articles with our CS.
- Assist with the development and documentation of SOP/manual.
- Review periodically the refunds processing with the eCom finance team.
- Assist in reviewing training material for the agents.
- Support in reviewing Customers’ feedback and NPS.
Admin Support - 10%:
- Assist with presentations preparation.
- eCom industry research of best practices.
- Day to day administration support including, but not exclusive, PO creation and processing, meeting coordination and tracking.
- Ad-hoc support as requested by the SEA eCom team member.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma / Degree in Business Administration, Sports Science or other related degree; MBA student a plus.
- Exposure - Sports, Fashion.
- Strong in Analytical thinking.
- Good understanding of eCom Ops is a plus.
- Experience in BI & Data visualization is a plus.
- Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint - Intermediate-Advanced.
- Basic understanding of HTML/JS.
- English - Advanced.
- Other SEA languages are a plus.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:10th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm