This is a 6 months full time internship supporting the adidas South East Asia eCommerce team in delivering an integrated consumer journey, creating a premium and seamless experience for any consumer’s digital journey on our eCommerce platforms.
This individual will enjoy a chance to work with a highly motivated team in driving our brand campaigns digitally and ensure the growth of the brand's digital presence is in line to the business roadmap.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization - To support the function and operations of the SEA eCommerce business (Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia and Vietnam).
What You Will Do
Site Support - 60%:
- Assist with execution of marketing campaign both online and offline.
- Assist with product or site content sourcing (graphic & text).
- Assist with proofreading of content or bug checking on site.
Reporting and Documentation - 15%:
- Provide assistance on data collection, cleansing and report generation of eCom key KPIs, Sales performance or other performance report.
- Assist with the development of standard templates and reports for management.
- Assist with the development and documentation of SOP/manual.
Admin Support - 25%:
- Assist with presentation preparation.
- eCom industry research of best practices.
- Day to day administration support including, but not exclusive, PO creation and processing, meeting coordination and tracking.
- Ad-hoc support as requested by the SEA eCom team member.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Business Administration, Sports Science or other related degree.
- Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint - Intermediate.
- Basic understanding of HTML/JS.
- English - Advanced.
- Other SEA languages are a plus.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:10th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm