- Apply standard techniques, procedures and criteria to perform assignments
- Assist on developing solutions for routine technical problems
- Carry out tasks with supervision of a project manager or experienced team member
- Enforce ethics and compliance policy including Third Party payment, Sub-consultancy engagement process and Gift and Entertainment policy
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently in pursuit of Bachelor’s degree (or above) in relevant discipline with regard to the business stream(s) applied
- Preferably a penultimate year university student in relevant field of study
- BIM knowledge and experience gained through coursework or projects is highly preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Chinese
- Ability to perform in a team environment with demonstrated record in previous experience
- Self-motivated, willing to learn and accept challenges with positive attitude
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership.
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:18th Jun 2019, 6:00 pm