When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come.
We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership.
Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch.
What You Will Do
- Establish client’s requirements and undertake feasibility studies.
- Attend onsite and consultants’ meetings and liaise with clients, architects and associate consultants in the administration of projects.
- Interpret engineering drawings and specifications to calculate project costs.
- Prepare various main building contracts, piling contracts and nominated sub-contracts for tender and contract formalization.
- Measure and take off quantities for architectural and structural work elements.
- Administer pre and post contract and consultancy work.
- Assess variation orders, prepare interim valuations, cost plans and budget studies.
- Compile contract documents for execution.
- Understand and adhere to the statutory building regulations.
- Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance of project work.
- Allocate work to subcontractors.
- Analyze outcomes and write detailed progress reports.
- Maintain awareness of different building contracts in current use.
- Valuing completed work and arrange payments.
- Provide advice on contractual claims.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree or Diploma in Building / Quantity Surveying or equivalent qualification.
- Internship experience encompassing both pre and post contract in consultancy environment.
- Experience within MRT/Tunneling is preferred.
- Individuals of the highest caliber who are confident, driven and with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Organized and able to handle stress.
- Candidate with extensive experience will be considered for higher position.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
- Closing Date:24th Jan 2019, 6:00 pm