What You Will Do
Reporting to the Lead Manager, the incumbent will assist in the HK Statutory and MCVNB reporting:
- Assist to perform actuarial valuation under HK statutory/MCVNB basis and regular financial reporting tasks to provide accurate results and meaningful conclusions.
- Assist to perform financial projection and financial analyses to support the business units in making business decisions.
- Assist to streamline the current workflow of financial reporting process.
- Perform ad-hoc projects as assigned by supervisor.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree holder in Actuarial Science or equivalent.
- Internship experience with some progress of actuarial exams of SOA or other actuarial professional organizations will be an advantage.
- Good problem solving & analytical skills.
- Independent, self-motivated and responsible.
- Ability to work independently and responsibly.
- Strong attention to detail and desire to produce a high-quality work product and learn.
- Good time management and thrives working flexibly under sometimes challenging project-based timescales.
Closed 16 days ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm