The annual A*STAR Corporate Internship Programme (A*CIP) provides interns insight into how A*STAR bridges the gap between academia and industry by translating R&D into economic and social outcomes.
The 2022 A*CIP is a ten-week programme from 23 May 2022 to 29 July 2022. Through the A*CIP, you will gain insight into how A*STAR supports, oversees and coordinates public sector research and development in strategic areas as well as cultivate and exchange an extensive network of industry partners.
You may also have opportunities to interact with the A*STAR leadership and visit our A*STAR Research Institutes which carry out a spectrum of R&D activities, as ranging from knowledge creation, enabling capabilities, large scale programme to industry-oriented activities.
We have several interesting projects under the 2022 A*CIP, and we welcome all who are interested to put in an application with us!
What You Will Do
The intern will work with the Science and Engineering Research Council (SERC) to:
- Study scientific publication database(s) and tools to quantitatively determine areas of scientific strength for the SERC Research Institutes.
- Assist in providing SERC with quantitative evidence of the areas of scientific strength within its RI. This can be used to support further investments or future programmes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students pursuing a degree in Science, Engineering, or any other relevant degree.
- An interest in research and data analysis.
- Critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Possess excellent strategic thinking, writing and communication skills.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:14th May 2022, 6:00 pm