Do you seek for an exciting Internship? At Agilent, we find opportunities for you to experience through this Internship!
- We are a global community.
- We work collaboratively.
- We develop continuously.
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek - so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us.
As an Intern, you will apply your function specific sophomore year coursework to a variety of focused hands-on projects. At the same time, you will gain and apply knowledge about Agilent's industry, infrastructure and products in your assignment.
This is developing real-world experience in a company that is a leader in the markets it serves.
The student, under the supervision of an Application Engineer, will engage in hands-on experiments with the latest Agilent LC-MS technology.
In this Internship, the Student will be Exposed to:
- Deep understanding of Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry (LCMS).
- Hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Critical thinking process in materials qualifications and troubleshooting.
- Latest Agilent LCMS software.
- Projects that optimize LCMS testing processes.
What You Will Do
- Introduce new methods and ideas that aid in improving and facilitating LC-MS testing.
- Evaluate possible factors that affect current cycle time delay and provide/ implement solutions through conducting feasibility and validation studies.
- Be highly involved in Laboratory preparation, HPLC hands-on application as well as LCMS software application (MassHunter, Qualitative Analysis, CDS openlab) while carrying feasibility and validation studies.
- Involve in LCMS troubleshooting and related support activities. Ensure timely, thorough and accurate completion of projects.
- Be responsible for experimental learning projects as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor or above in Biomedical or Applied Science from Local University.
- Passion in LCMS technology is a must.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Possess knowledge of LCMS application and validation with good analytical skills will be an added advantage.
- Responsible, self-motivated, able to multi-task and work under tight timelines.
- Able to work independently and love working in a team.
- Applicable to the local University student who is looking for industrial attachment.
Internship Period - January 2022 to March 2022 (20 weeks).
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Medical and Biomedical Science
- Closing Date:10th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm