Do you seek for an exciting Internship? At Agilent, we find opportunities for you to experience through this Internship!
- We are a global community.
- We work collaboratively.
- We develop continuously.
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek - so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us.
As an Intern, you will apply your function specific sophomore year coursework to a variety of focused hands-on projects. At the same time, you will gain and apply knowledge about Agilent's industry, infrastructure and products in your assignment.
This is developing real-world experience in a company that is a leader in the markets it serves.
The student, under the supervision of a Manufacturing or Material Engineer, will engage in hands-on experiments with the latest Agilent LC-MS technology and Automation Systems.
In this Internship, the Student will be Exposed to:
- Various Products in Automation Solution Business, in particular the Bravo System.
- Plastic molding processes and pipette tips design.
- Manufacturing environment and processes for the Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry (LCMS) instrument.
What You Will Do
- Support pipette tips output expansion program and achieve timely completion of milestones.
- Research on the topic of sterilization of tips and their impact.
- Assist in evaluation of First Article samples and compilation of reports.
- Troubleshoot manufacturing issues and provide recommendations on resolutions.
- Support Process & Workflow optimization for Final Assembly, Mechanical Inspection & Final test.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering from Local University.
- Knowledge of Plastic molding will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of GMP and process/workflow optimization and standardization.
- Responsible, self-motivated, able to multi-task and work under tight timelines.
- Able to work independently and love working in a team.
- Applicable to the local University student who is looking for industrial attachment.
Internship Period - January 2022 to March 2022 (20 weeks).
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:10th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm