Our Vision is to be the world’s pre-eminent life insurance provider. That is our service to our customers and our shareholders.
Our Purpose is to play a leadership role in driving economic and social development across the region. That is our service to societies and their people.
Our Promise to help people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Contribute to IFRS 17 project in supporting on establishing IFRS 17 methodology and data, system and process development.
What You Will Do
- Support on the IFRS 17 methodology development and provide analysis to facilitate the technical decisions.
- Review the technical paper from Group Office and perform the product assessment on various IFRS 17 aspects.
- Perform the financial impact analysis and reveal the financial implications of IFRS 17 implementation to stakeholders.
- Co-work with Group Office and/or external vendor on the development of IFRS 17 centralized system.
- Review the user requirements to ensure the specifications for system build are IFRS 17 compliant.
- Collaborate with IT, Finance, and/or other parties to ensure the data and systems after development fulfill the user requirements.
- Support data and system UAT and flag up issues encountered.
- Support other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet the request from different parties.
- The incumbent is required to obtain relevant license if the job involves in regulated activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University / College graduate.
- Good progress in Actuarial professional examination.
- Knowledge in insurance products and IFRS 4 / US GAAP, IFRS 17 will be an asset.
- Experience in data and system UAT is a plus.
- Knowledge in Prophet is an advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Good written and verbal English and Chinese skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:22nd May 2021, 6:00 pm