Our Vision is to be the world’s pre-eminent life insurance provider. That is our service to our customers and our shareholders. Our Purpose is to play a leadership role in driving economic and social development across the region. That is our service to societies and their people. Our Promise to help people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Intern recruited will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day activities on part-time basis, particularly in managing the communications, systems infrastructure, and market intelligence research required by Group CRO Office.
What You Will Do
- Maintain and review the present Intranet structure, functionality, look and feel; suggest and collaborate with developer to implement changes or enhancement.
- Maintain the document infrastructure and access right control.
- Perform market intelligence research as required.
- Design and develop communication/ presentation materials for Risk & Compliance related projects / initiatives / events, such as newsletter, email, multimedia, etc.
- Assist in organizing Risk & Compliance events; brainstorms new and creative communication strategies to ensure strategy and key messages are effectively communicated.
- Other ad-hoc projects, as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Student currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Communications.
- Prior experience as an intern with multi-national a plus.
- Previous working experience in the risk / compliance / marketing function is a definite advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Sound computer applications skills, including using advanced functions of PowerPoint, MS Word, and Excel. Ability to use multimedia design tools is a definite asset.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Communications, Marketing and Sales
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:6th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm