Develop in-depth understanding of project scope and particulars i.e. timeframes, financials, outcomes.
What You Will Do
- Project coordination work for IFRS 17 & 9 Project.
- Develop in-depth understanding of project scope and particulars i.e. timeframes, financials, outcomes.
- Prepare relevant documentation and reports with project teams.
- Assist in budgeting exercise and other analyses.
- Be the point of contact for various working groups.
- Provide support to project managers and business leaders as needed.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University graduate or undergraduate in insurance or financial related discipline.
- Have a strong command of English and Chinese (reading and writing).
- Demonstrate abilities to problem solve and work independently.
- Solid analytical skills and business sense.
- Possess the requisite self-confidence required to raise issues and ask questions of peers, supervisors, and other employees.
- Strong analytical and organisational skills.
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Insurance
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:26th Jan 2019, 6:00 pm