What you will do
General Investment Governance
- Maintenance of the Playbook and Compendium
- Development of an investment intranet
- Development of e-learning platform
- Responsible for the preparation of governing and compliance documents and maintainence the such database
- Designing compliance rules in systems and performing User Acceptance Test ("UAT")
- Reviewing system access and communicating with different stakeholders within the firm
- Attending meetings together with manager and following up on issues.
- Compiling database of non-disclosure agreements (confidentiality agreements) and any other governance documents
- Assisting in sourcing the potential external educational derivatives seminars
- Assisting in organizing recreational events for the department
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor degree students (any discipline) from a recognized university
- Willing to learn and show passion and interest in the job as well as the industry
- Good communication and writing skills
- Strong computer skills will be an advantage
- Creative minded yet logical
- Job Type:Internships
- Position Type:Full time
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:14th February 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.