Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnitedTraineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
What You Will Do
This role is housed under the Strategy and Transformation Division, who primarily looks after all the strategic planning, digital and data strategy of AIA.
This role will be involved in various dashboarding projects and provide support on UI/UX. The individual will have exposure to the development of different Tableau dashboards for different functions within the organization and, is to help to design dashboard UI and wireframe and user journey. He/She will also be skilled to develop dashboards.
- Designing UI for dashboards views.
- Develop wireframes for dashboards.
- Design user journey.
- Testing with Users as part of iterative improvements.
- Developing Tableau dashboards.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education Qualification Required - Diploma.
- Education in UI/UX design.
- Willingness to work in a non-design department but lead in driving improvements in dashboards designs.
- Individual who is self-driven and able to work independently.
- Open to pick up skills in developing Tableau dashboards.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:4th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm