Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnitedTraineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
What You Will Do
This role is housed under the Life Operations Division; primarily covering all daily commercial operations within AIA.
This role will be collaborating with claims, care management and healthcare team to identify business needs, provide analytical solutions and present the insights and recommendations to the management. The candidate will have hands-on experience in analyzing and reporting claims transactional and operational data.
- Develop insightful dashboards and visualization using Tableau and Excel.
- Support claims initiatives and projects using data analytics.
- Maintain and enhance suites of claims reporting.
- Draw insights from the analytical solutions and provide actionable recommendations.
- Support ad-hoc analytics and reporting tasks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education Qualification Required - Degree.
- Education in data science/ statistics/ business analytics is a plus.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment. Learn and adapt fast with ownership of everything you work on. Able to work independently.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills with intellectual curiosity.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Experience in analyzing large dataset using Oracle/ MSSQL. Experience in Python/ R is a plus.
- Knowledge in data visualization. Experience in Tableau is a plus.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Data Science and Analytics, Statistics
- Closing Date:4th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm