Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnitedTraineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
What You Will Do
This role is housed under the Life Operations Division; primarily covering all daily commercial operations within AIA. The role will assist the Head of Department, claims in reviewing processes and building Robotics Process Automation (RPA) for projects and activities within the department.
Assist in RPA projects on:
- Automate Quality Assurance using Robotic Process Automation technology.
- Automate Major Claim Decision Recommendation program with Robotic Process Automation Technology.
- Automate Suspense clearance using Robotic Process Automation technology.
- Automate Hospital Contra Settlement Account with Robotic Process Automation technology.
- Assist in requirement gathering and preparation of User Requirement for Claims process enhancement.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education Qualification Required - Degree.
- Proficiency in Robotic Process Automation programming.
- Relevant field of education with exposure to Robotic Process Automation.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:4th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm