For a century, we have served millions of people and generations of families all around the Asia-Pacific region.
AIA is the largest independent publicly listed pan-Asian life insurance group – with a presence in 18 markets across the Asia-Pacific region.
Our Vision is to be the world’s pre-eminent life insurance provider. That is our service to our customers and our shareholders.
Our Purpose is to play a leadership role in driving economic and social development across the region. That is our service to societies and their people. Our Promise to help people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
What you will do
- Organize Training on Claims Matters.
- Produce Training slides and material.
- Research Product Benefit and build a reference repository.
- Research contract clauses for products and similar benefits for comparison, contrast, and consistency.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education Qualification Required: Degree.
- Proficiency in the English Language medium to create the necessary training and educational materials.
- Good level of proficiency in using PowerPoint and other Microsoft.
- Office suite of products including Word and Excel.
- An eye for detail and patience for research and organising materials.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:23rd Jan 2021, 6:00 pm