Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnitedTraineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
What You Will Do
This role is housed under the Life Operations Division; primarily covering all daily commercial operations within AIA.
This role offers an opportunity to obtain an operational insight into day surgery facility operations through AIA preferred facility program collaboration by supporting administrative, analytical work processes. The role offers an opportunity to work with a medical doctor to gain perspective into insurance analytics and operating processes to help clinical governance.
- Support analytics in Tableau and Excel for insights into supporting Day Surgery Preferred Facility Program.
- Liaison (administrative) for each of the Day Surgery facilities.
- Track schedules contracted annexes and prepare reports for Head.
- Willingness to grow in a developmental environment to gain skillsets on supporting external healthcare provider facilities to achieve AIA internal metrics.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education Qualification Required - Degree.
- Education in biomedical/ healthcare sciences or related fields.
- Conversant in numbers; possess good writing and speaking/presentation skills using Microsoft Office suite including Teams.
- Familiarity with medical terminology is an initial advantage but not a pre-requisite.
- Moderate proficiency in Tableau and Excel, including PowerPoint.
- Ability to analyze and present data insights using the above will confer an advantage.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:4th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm