Our Vision is to be the world’s pre-eminent life insurance provider. That is our service to our customers and our shareholders.
Our Purpose is to play a leadership role in driving economic and social development across the region. That is our service to societies and their people.
Our Promise to help people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
This role is housed under the Customer and Digital Office, which primarily takes care of the Marketing, Digital and Analytics strategy and execution across our Customers and Distribution Partners.
This role requires the candidate to be a versatile storyteller who will collaborate with the Marketing team to create, edit, and curate content that grabs attention and engages the audience. The role includes reviewing of the existing library of marketing materials and bringing them up to date. The candidate is also required to monitor and track content performance and suggest optimization actions on each content.
Traineeship Duration - Until 18 October 2021.
What You Will Do
- Support the team to develop marketing communication materials for campaigns, product launches and various communication platforms.
- Ensure timely and quality production of creative and marketing collaterals.
- Create, edit and curate content that grabs attention and engages the audience.
- Ensure all marketing materials and content are compliant and applicable with regulatory requirements.
- Manage the day-to-day operational activities associated to all marketing efforts, including project management, creative/ content development, cross functional implementation, campaign analysis, tracking and reporting as necessary.
- Stay on top of industry and market trends to generate new ideas for campaign concepts and content development.
- Work closely with key internal and external stakeholders including vendors and creative agencies.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Marketing Communications.
- Passionate about content creation and has strong creative copywriting skills in English.
- Creative and resourceful with strong interest in marketing.
- Has an eye for how visual and copy can work together to produce engaging content.
- Creative problem solver who can incorporate new learnings into existing plans and act decisively and independently.
- Good team player, takes initiative, positive attitude and diligent.
- Self-motivated, with excellent project management skill and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Has some simple graphic creation skills, with usage of desktop/ cloud tools like Canva to create graphics is a plus.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Communications, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:8th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm