Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnitedTraineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
What You Will Do
This role is housed under the Strategy and Transformation Division, who primarily looks after all the strategic planning, digital and data strategy of AIA.
The candidate will be required to liaise business users on requirements to design, develop, enhance and implement data prep workflow, data management processes and solutions. They would be responsible to develop ETL workflows in Alteryx and automate reporting needs. They will also prepare technical specifications and documents as a part of this role.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to gather user requirements and translate into technical specifications.
- Help to design a scalable data model to integrate data from various sources using Microsoft Azure.
- Responsible to provide data validation and verification based on the user requirements.
- Build insightful dashboards and visualizations.
- Develop best practice for templates of data deliverable.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education Qualification Required - Diploma.
- Education in data science/ statistics/ computer science/ Information Technology will be an advantage.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment with project management groundwork.
- Knowledge in analyzing large datasets; capability in executing full data cycle including data manipulation and visualization and database concepts.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Closing Date:4th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm