Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnitedTraineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
What You Will Do
This role is housed under the Strategy and Transformation Division, who primarily looks after all the strategic planning, digital and data strategy of AIA.
This role supports in an organization-wide Innovation programme development. Organizing and facilitating design thinking methodologies and communication efforts to cultivate engagement from idea inception through to validation.
- Collaborate with internal participants and external parties to organize and participate in ideation workshops.
- Prepare communication and materials for stakeholder management and reporting.
- Develop communication and marketing collaterals for broadcasting.
- Create new ways to engage and encourage the organization to do things differently.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education Qualification Required - Degree.
- Passion for innovation and creative problem-solving.
- Comfortable with stakeholder management and good communication skills.
- Proactive with a curious mind.
- Prior knowledge or experience in Design Thinking and Agile methodologies is a plus.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:4th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm