Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnitedTraineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
What You Will Do
This role is housed under the Strategy and Transformation Division, who primarily looks after all the strategic planning, digital and data strategy of AIA.
You will assist in the designing of end-to-end digital experiences to support the needs of the business. Be part of every aspect of the digital product development process, brainstorming, user testing, strategy development to encourage user behavioral change, translating ambiguous problems into clear user needs for implementation.
- Consolidate and propose requirements from user feedback and translate into prioritized backend/frontend features for the product and UX/UI team.
- Collaborate with various business users about new product features that will help drive product adoption and are in-line with the business strategy.
- Dissect business processes into requirements and identify data that needs to be tracked for success metric.
- Ideate and iterate concepts with the product based on market research or user feedback.
- Quality assurance testing of product releases.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education Qualification Required - Degree.
- Digitally-savvy with a passion for optimizing digital experiences.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sense of urgency, pragmatism and solution-oriented approach to problem-solving.
- Proactive mentality with a desire to make an impact.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:4th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm