Our Vision is to be the world’s pre-eminent life insurance provider. That is our service to our customers and our shareholders.
Our Purpose is to play a leadership role in driving economic and social development across the region. That is our service to societies and their people.
Our Promise to help people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Be part of the ERM team that assist management in providing oversight and guidance on the management of operational risks faced by AIAS in the course of its business activities.
This role is housed under the Risk & Compliance Division; primarily to ensure that AIA's business and operations are aligned with statutory regulations, internal guidelines to minimize the risk exposure to the company. This role will require collaboration with various stakeholders across the company to identify, assess, mitigate and monitor operational risk.
This role will be part of the Operational Risk Management team and be involved in projects / initiatives.
Traineeship Duration - Up to 22nd November 2021.
What You Will Do
- Assess and report operational risks and events to management in a timely manner.
- Implement operational risk methodology and framework across the company. - Develop and implement initiatives to embed a positive risk culture in the company.
- Provide training and raise awareness of operational risk matters to all staff.
- Enhance share points and reporting templates to make the reporting tools insightful and succinct.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Accountancy, Business/Finance, Information Tech/Science or Engineering.
- Good communication skills and have an inquisitive mindset.
- Team player and also able to work independently.
- Proficient with using MS tools.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:8th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm