Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnitedTraineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
What You Will Do
This role is housed under the Life Operations Division; primarily covering all daily commercial operations within AIA.
This role requires collaboration with multiple stakeholders across different departments to study on processes that require process review and reengineering through Lean Six Sigma Methodology and automation using Robotics Process Automation (RPA). This role focusses on facilitating the gathering of requirements and testing of the RPA process and doing simple developments using RPA.
- Supporting New Projects for RPA cross multiple departments in Life Ops.
- Process Review through Lean Methodology.
- Robotics Process Automation (Automation Anywhere) and IQ Bot.
- Writing User Requirements and Test Plan.
- Doing Simple RPA Development.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education Qualification Required - Degree.
- Basic knowledge of Lean, Microsoft Visio.
- Basic knowledge of Process Mapping and Process Improvements.
- It would be advantageous if the candidate has background with Robotics Process Automation.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:4th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm