Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnitedTraineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
What You Will Do
This role is housed under the Marketing Division, which primarily takes care of all facets within AIA's marketing and communications.
This role will part of the Marketing Analytics team and will be working with the various stakeholders to understand their data need and business requirement, to provide insights derived from the data, and to help build an efficient analytics foundation.
- Analyze sales data, provides trends and insights that are helpful for marketing optimization.
- Build and automate insightful dashboards and self-service tool so as to make the daily operation more efficient.
- Build data catalogue and query documentation, so as to develop best practices for data deliverables.
- Assist in data migration project.
- Assist in ad-hoc data analysis.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education Qualification Required - Degree.
- Knowledge in SQL.
- Knowledge in Python is an advantage.
- Have a curious mind to explore the data and derive insights.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment. Learn fast and adapt fast.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:5th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm