Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnitedTraineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
What You Will Do
This role is housed under the Life Operations Division; primarily covering all daily commercial operations within AIA.
This role will support and analyze Underwriting data for risk assessment and monitoring of operational efficiency and reporting. May be involved in RPA projects. Reporting to the Head Manager within Life Ops. Preferably major in Data Science/Analytics.
- Support and analyze new business data for underwriting risk assessment and monitoring of operational efficiency and reporting.
- Develop insightful NB dashboards using Tableau.
- Support New Business (NB) initiatives and projects using data analytics.
- Maintain and enhance suites of NB reporting.
- Draw insights from the analytical solutions and provide actionable recommendations.
- Support ad-hoc analytics and reporting tasks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education Qualification Required - Degree.
- Experience in analyzing large dataset. Advanced Excel skills.
- Knowledge in data visualization. Experience in Tableau is a plus.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills with intellectual curiosity.
- Preferably University degree major in Data Science/Analytics.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment. Learn fast and adapt fast.
- Able to manage priorities to meet deadlines.
- Take ownership of everything you work on. Able to work independently.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:5th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm