The AIA Singapore Summer Internship Programme (May to Jul) aims to provide a meaningful learning journey for students who come on board – by trusting you with real-life projects in the respective work areas, and helping you forge professional relationships along the way.
Spend some time with us before you graduate, and take your understanding of the corporate world and insurance industry to the next level.
What You Will Do
As an Operations Intern in the Partnership Distribution Division, you will assist the division to refine processes through automation with the assistance of technology tools. This is critical for continuous improvement in operations efficiency.
- Improve turnaround time, efficiency and accuracy of Business As Usual Excel reports through automation using Microsoft Excel Macro.
- Migrate reports from Excel into Tableau platform.
Key Expected Learning Outcomes:
- Understanding insurance, partnership distribution business model and process re-engineering
Required Skills and Abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (Excel, VBA Macro, Access).
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:25th Jan 2019, 6:00 pm