Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnitedTraineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
What You Will Do
This role is housed under the Tied Distribution Division; primarily looking after all aspects of the AIA's agency force who acts as our main avenue of sales.
To raise the Business Quality and competency standards of the agency force in providing quality financial advice to the customers by ensuring the requirements of the Company’s T&C plan and Financial Health Review (“FHR”) standards are effectively communicated and implemented at the respective locations.
- To establish and maintain a strong business relationship with AIA Financial Services Consultants (FSCs) and their Agency Leaders to develop their competency in sales advisory.
- Analyze sales documentation, to provides follow up for Reps to complete and insights for improvement towards Sale advisory.
- Build and automate insightful dashboards and self-service tool so as to make the daily operation more efficient.
- Assist in digitalization project.
- Assist Reps and Leaders in ad-hoc Sales advisory enquires.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education Qualification Required - Degree.
- Candidates with CMFAS M5, M9, HI, BCP, PGI and ComGI certification will have an advantage.
- Working experience in sales and marketing in the Employee Benefits / Group Insurance is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Software, especially in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:5th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm