Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnitedTraineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
What You Will Do
This role is housed under the Life Operations Division; primarily covering all daily commercial operations within AIA.
This role acts as the bridge between business users and IT. It involves collaborating with stakeholders from both sides to understand the requirements and conduct the UAT to ensure that objectives of the enhancements are met. This role will be involved in a number of projects supporting the different lines of Life Operations business.
- Develop clear and concise User Acceptance Test (UAT) Test Plans for system enhancements, new product launches, digital projects, etc.
- Review and signoff User Acceptance Test (UAT) plan with stakeholders.
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure test environments and any specific UAT requirements are set up in readiness for test execution.
- Execute testing and analyses outputs for accuracy and completeness.
- Work closely with stakeholders to resolve UAT defects.
- Report UAT progress and highlight key areas of risk and issues.
- Work closely with stakeholders to facilitate UAT signoff by ensuring that all functionalities have been tested, defects have been identified and documented, impacts have been assessed, and resolutions provided.
- Prepare user guides and provide training to end-users on the relevant enhancements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education Qualification Required - Degree.
- Meticulous and able to manage priorities to meet deadlines.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills in engaging key stakeholders.
- Positive attitude and willingness to share and learn.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal guidance and is a team player.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:4th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm