For a century, we have served millions of people and generations of families all around the Asia-Pacific region. AIA is the largest independent publicly listed pan-Asian life insurance group – with a presence in 18 markets across the Asia-Pacific region.
Our Vision is to be the world’s pre-eminent life insurance provider. That is our service to our customers and our shareholders. Our Purpose is to play a leadership role in driving economic and social development across the region. That is our service to societies and their people. Our Promise to help people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
This role is housed under the Life Operations Division, which primarily covers all daily commercial operations within AIA.
This role acts as the bridge between business users and IT. It involves collaborating with stakeholders from both sides to understand the requirements and conduct the UAT to ensure that the objectives of the enhancements are met. This role will be involved in a number of projects supporting the different lines of Life Operations business.
Traineeship Duration: 12 Months
What You Will Do
- Develop clear and concise User Acceptance Test (UAT) Test Plans for system enhancements, new product launches, digital projects, etc.
- Review and signoff the User Acceptance Test (UAT) plan with stakeholders.
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure test environments and any specific UAT requirements are set up in readiness for test execution.
- Execute testing and analyze test outputs for accuracy and completeness.
- Work closely with stakeholders to resolve UAT defects.
- Report UAT progress and highlight key areas of risk and issues.
- Work closely with stakeholders to facilitate UAT signoff by ensuring that all functionalities have been tested, defects have been identified and documented, impacts have been assessed, and resolutions provided.
- Prepare user guides and provide training to end-users on the relevant enhancements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education Qualification Required - Degree.
- Meticulous and able to manage priorities to meet deadlines.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills in engaging key stakeholders.
- Positive attitude and willingness to share and learn.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal guidance and is a team player.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:18th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm