Airbnb Experiences are excursions, or other activities curated by Airbnb, designed and led by local hosts who give guests unique access into places and communities in their city. Guests can already book a wide variety of Experiences in Asia Pacific, such as making soup dumplings in Shanghai with a local expert and taking surfing lessons with passionate surfers in Bali.
We are looking to create a large number of entrepreneurs across Southeast Asia over the next few years on the Experiences platform. As an intern on the Southeast Asia Experiences team, you will be responsible for growing the supply of Experiences across the region, and driving growth strategy. Please note this is a 5-month internship between July 2019 and December 2019 based in Singapore.
What you will do
- Execute on specific projects as determined by the Experiences Territory Manager.
- Help support the growth of Experiences in multiple markets across Southeast Asia.
- Help promote the Experiences platform to professionals, entrepreneurs and passionate Experience hosts.
- Help find new Experience hosts, onboard them and make them successful on the Airbnb platform.
- Support Experience host communities across Southeast Asia and organize meetups.
- Build expertise and share learnings from your market with the broader organization.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional global team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You think and act like an entrepreneur. You are scrappy and goal driven, and think with a growth mindset.
- You have great communication & people skills, and are able to quickly build relationships with partners and host communities across Southeast Asia.
- You have strong analytical skills with experience making data-driven recommendations and decisions. You’re comfortable using Excel or Google Sheets to manipulate data. SQL is a plus.
- You are in touch with the latest local trends in entertainment, travel, lifestyle and what people want from their leisure time.
- You have a hands-on approach, and are able to hustle to get things done quickly.
- You are highly detail-oriented and organized.
- Working proficiency in any regional languages, including Bahasa, Malay, Thai or Vietnamese is a strong plus.
- Passion for Airbnb and the sharing economy.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:17th Jul 2019, 6:00 pm