The Professional Services Global Financial Services, Go-To-Market business in APJ is seeking a Program Manager intern to join their team this summer.
What You Will Do
1. Account planning support - The Intern shall research into data for a named financial institution in APJ, wherein Intern will study the balance sheet of the bank/insurance/Stock exchange/regulator/broker etc and cull out salient features such as revenues, profits earned, cost to income ratio, cash reserves etc.
This shall also entail deep study of the annual report/information from public domain of names account institution to comprehend what is our prospective customer’s vision, what is their commitment to their stakeholders, what new products and regions will they branch into, what bank’s strategy and investment plan for next 5 or 10 years, what is bank’s revenue per customer/revenue per product, what technology are they planning to embark on, what is the technology framework they are currently adopting, what is the application topology etc. this shall also quantify and manifest our prospect’s current pain points. These will be key parameters for account strategy planning for GFT team.
2. Competitive analysis - These are two pronged analysis, namely:
a. Our current named prospect’s competitive analysis : intern shall have to conduct intensive research into competition of our prospective customer. E.g. if we are prospecting a financial institution, then one needs to do thorough analysis of a competitor as each aspire for the similar said and unsaid goals.
So for example if the competitor institution has applied for a digital bank license in China, then our prospect will most certainly follow the trail in 3 to 6 months’ time. But more importantly understand competition’s cost to income ratio, product revenue and geo spread revenue, customer segment revenue, this will give an idea of where our prospect would do the next investment. This will help GFT team to have more intelligent discussions with our accounts and help us in approaching right set of departments within customer accounts.
b. Our competition’s strategy ; This is more to understand which of strategy of our competition is giving better results to our customers and why. This will drive improvement and fine tuning of our strategy.
3. Sales operations: Interns shall support the operations teams in maintaining the processes and help in getting the necessary documentations for each processes on time.
4. Market trends analysis for financial segment in APJ: Intern shall conduct a study the Analyst reports of consulting companies and create a document on what are key business/banking trends that will change the face of market in APJ for next 10 years.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Banking or Sales and Marketing or in a similar field
- Graduating from Dec 2021 onwards
- Must be able to legally work in Singapore
- Able to commit to a full-time internship from May to Aug 2021
- Excellent business and communication skills
- Able to execute independent research and perform analysis
- Excellent time management skills in driving processes
- Prior experience in similar capacity/role will be a plus
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:21st Apr 2021, 6:00 pm