At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
- Responsible for New Component Request from AMD global platform design team
- Assist for component sourcing and quotation
- Assist to contact with Component Suppliers and set up supplier meeting
Required Skills and Abilities
- M.S. degree in Electronic Engineering or related background
- Familiar with IPC standard is a plus
- Good English required – Read and Written
- Have a strong sense of responsibility and commitment to teamwork
- Guarantee to work for 3-days at least per week
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2019, 6:00 pm