Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
- Participate in the design and implementation of the leading edge, front-end or back-end ASIC design flow which covers from logical design to physical implementation
- Participate in the research of Design Methodology to improve automation and productivity
- Work closely with other design team for projects’ Tapeout
Required Skills and Abilities
- Master NCG, or Master with no more than 3 years, or Bachelor with no more than 6 years working experience in ASIC area.
- Knowledge of ASIC design (Digital circuit design, verilogHDL) is required
- Be familiar with Linux working environment
- Experience in program with one or more languages (CShell, TCL, Perl or python etc.) is a plus
- Experience in USB (2.0, 3.0, 3.1) development is a plus
- Experience in any ASIC flow and/or EDA tools is a plus
- Good in English writing and speaking
- Be eager to learn new knowledge, be able to resolve complex Problem
- Job type:Graduate jobs
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2019, 6:00 pm