- Follow up with recruitment process, coordinate the interview arrangement with candidates, hiring managers, recruiters, and other interviewers
- Maintain talent pool and make conduct regularly candidate review process for recruiters
- Perform candidates CVs collecting and screening and phone interviewing
- Job posting internally and externally
- Generate recruitment reports
- Participate in recruitment related project as an assistant
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or a related field
- Previous experience in IC industry will be preferred.
- Fluent spoken and written in both English and Chinese
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision and make decisions independently as well as the ability to know when to ask for help
- Experience with HR analytics and measurements that drive business results.
- Solid understanding of business metrics. Strong PC experience including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good English language skills.
Closing in 12 days
- Job type:Graduate jobs
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2019, 6:00 pm