Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
- Co-Work with World Wide Performance analysis and Design Team
- Work with SW/HW team to analyze the benchmark/Game performance
- Check/Optimize chip setting for better performance
- Performance compare/analysis with the competitors’
- Develop performance analysis/model tools for post-silicon workflow
- Performance analysis for each rendering algorithm in game/benchmark
- Research new GPU architecture to improve performance
- Simulate rendering algorithm on RTL model to research performance issue on new GPU architecture
- Write demo performance case based on algorithm analysis result
Required Skills and Abilities
- Good at Perl or Python or other script language
- Very familiar to Linux environments.
- Good communication skill.
- CS or EE background preferred
- Work at least 4 full days every week
- Plus if ever learned or had experience on directx or openGL
- Plus if with ASIC or FPGA project experience
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2019, 6:00 pm