Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
- Execute tests (functional stress) on AMD APU/GPU projects with internal and external applications & tools under different OSes.
- Track test status correctly and finish test report in time.
- Write correct issue report independently.
- Work with validation engineer / debug engineer to find failure root cause.
- Attend meetings periodically and provide weekly report to leaders.
- Other duties as assigned by team leader
- Demonstrates discipline in execution of tasks and flexibility/adaptability to frequent changes
Required Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of PC products (CPU, graphic card, motherboard) and peripherals (DIMM, Hard Disk, Monitor, SD, SATA, USB….)
- Understand discrete Graphic Card and x86 architecture.
- Familiar with Windows OSes. Experience in system management will be a plus. Experience of Linux is a plus.
- Perl, C/C++, Ruby, assembly language, object oriented programming skills and command line scripting preferred.
- Willing to perform shift hours when required.
- Good team worker and willing to work overtime and work under pressure.
- Good solder skill and hardware test background(e.g. experience on operating scope) is a plus
- CET-4. CET-6 will be a plus.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2019, 6:00 pm