Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
- Develop performance analysis/model tools for performance tuning automation workflow
- SW/HW Performance analysis for each rendering algorithm in game/benchmark
- Develop model/automation toolkit to emulate AI/Game app with RTL model on FPGA
Required Skills and Abilities
- Good coding style/knowledge
- Ever used Python or Perl or VBA or any other script language, or C/C++
- Good communication skill.
- Work at least 4 full days every week
- Plus if have Python/C++ project experience, large scale project preferred
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2019, 6:00 pm