Aon is currently recruiting an Intern to join our team in Hong Kong.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
At Aon, you’ll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It’s an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we’ll empower results.
- Strong Analytical Skills and Problem-Solving Ability.
- Dynamic Work Environment.
- Position based in Hong Kong.
- Background in computer science, actuarial science, statistics is a plus.
What You Will Do
A unique opportunity exists to become part of Aon Reinsurance Solutions Analytics, a team dedicated to the assessment and evaluation of risk.
This role will focus on studying and evaluating impact on various natural catastrophic risks on insured properties and human lives.
Work will include modeling the financial impact of natural and man-made catastrophes, analysis of reinsurance programs and automation programming of the modelling process.
Required Skills and Abilities
The internship will last 6 months from July 2021 to January 2022, open to adjustment. We are looking for highly motivated individuals with the following qualities:
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and communication ability.
- Abilities to work with the team, diligent and open to new ideas.
- Language proficiency in English and Chinese.
- Interest in hazard/catastrophe modelling and reinsurance business environments.
- Experience in data collection and programming skills using software preferably with VBA, MS Access, SQL, and SAS.
- Candidates with previous insurance / reinsurance industry related internship experience is a plus.
- Job type:Internships
Actuary, Computer Science, Insurance, Statistics
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:25th May 2021, 6:00 pm