The Aon Internship Experience Programme (AIEP) offers a perspective of the working world, with mentorship by an assigned supervisor, lunch & learn knowledge sessions, networking events, and a high level of interaction across Aon's four business units. You will also benefit from real-world experience through opportunities to work on projects as well as participate in client meetings. And with the wide range of available expertise at Aon, you can maximise your time with us by discovering your areas of strength and interest.
Work With The Best:
Undergraduates in their first or second year of university will also have the opportunity to participate in the Aon Work Experience (AWE) programme, where they will gain valuable work experience while supporting current projects in the pipeline. Participants who demonstrate high potential may be recommended to the next intake of the AIEP.
Aon Internship Experience:
Aon Internship Experience gives you hands-on working experience and is designed to give you an insight into our business, an understanding of our culture while developing critical skills necessary for future success and postgraduate opportunities at Aon. During your time here, you will be contributing to our business and taking on real responsibility. You will be supported by a ‘buddy’, a mentor to answer any questions you might have about your work and our business, and be provided the necessary technical knowledge and business skills during the internship.
Our Program Runs From: 11th May 2020 to 24th Jul 2020.
The Credit Solutions Department in Aon specialises in insurance protection against non-payment for corporations or banks. They offer extensive technical expertise on credit risk evaluation and the design, placement and servicing of credit insurance policies.
What You Will Do
- Assist in structuring of Trade Credit, Political Risk and Surety Insurance products/programmes.
- Assist in broking and placing of products to the insurance market.
- Accurate and timely maintenance of systems, billings and data entry.
- Be aware of and focus on delivering team goals of growth, profitability, retention & increasing market share.
- Support team members as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduates graduating between December 2020 and June 2021 preferred.
- Major in Business Administration, Banking & Finance, Accounting or related field.
- Strong interest in insurance, risk management and corporate marketing.
- Meticulous and able to multitask.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Critical and innovative thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Must be meticulous, accountable and possess the ability to multitask.
- Adaptability – quick learner.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:22nd Feb 2020, 6:00 pm