The Aon Internship Experience Programme (AIEP) offers a perspective of the working world, with mentorship by an assigned supervisor, lunch & learn knowledge sessions, networking events, and a high level of interaction across Aon's four business units. You will also benefit from real-world experience through opportunities to work on projects as well as participate in client meetings. And with the wide range of available expertise at Aon, you can maximise your time with us by discovering your areas of strength and interest.
Work With The Best:
Undergraduates in their first or second year of university will also have the opportunity to participate in the Aon Work Experience (AWE) programme, where they will gain valuable work experience while supporting current projects in the pipeline. Participants who demonstrate high potential may be recommended to the next intake of the AIEP.
Aon Internship Experience:
Aon Internship Experience gives you hands-on working experience and is designed to give you an insight into our business, an understanding of our culture while developing critical skills necessary for future success and postgraduate opportunities at Aon. During your time here, you will be contributing to our business and taking on real responsibility. You will be supported by a ‘buddy’, a mentor to answer any questions you might have about your work and our business, and be provided the necessary technical knowledge and business skills during the internship.
Our Program Runs From: 11th May 2020 to 24th Jul 2020.
Human Capital Solutions offers a breadth of specialist expertise in critical areas for HR and business leaders, including assessment, rewards, executive compensation, and retirement & financial wellness. Our extensive client portfolio includes leading international and local companies, regulatory bodies, professional associations, voluntary welfare organisations, as well as small and medium enterprises (SMEs). The Assessments Team provide assessment solutions for clients to solve their talent issues and help plan to enhance their talent capabilities.
What You Will Do
- Undertake Client project delivery and setting up of project requirements.
- Manage clients through interactions.
- Deploy assessments and solve queries on the assessment system.
- Undertake data analysis on assessment data.
- Preparation of presentation deliverables for client delivery.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduates graduating between December 2020 and June 2021 preferred.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Management/Psychology/Human Resources/Finance or equivalent.
- Meticulous and able to multitask.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work as an integral part of a team, fostering teamwork and cultivating relationships, as well as work independently or with minimal direction.
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Critical and innovative thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Self- motivated and responsible.
- Adaptability – quick learner.
- Job type:Internships
Human Resources, Management, Psychology
- Closing Date:22nd Feb 2020, 6:00 pm